What is a good question?

No really what would be the best question ever? What are people to afraid to ask? Or are you not afraid because you can be annoyomous? Do you think some people's questions are just dumb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• In the beginning I really thought a lot of questions were dumb, but then I started realizing the scope of peoples experiences were so different. I think there are a lot of women on here who are able to find their own answers. There are a lot that it never occurs to them to look for thier own answers. Either way, I just stopped looking at ones that bother me.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• There is no such thing as a dumb question if the person asking it really does not know the answer.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• This question's good.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 11:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• LOL other than that I think we all are pretty bold in the questions we ask on here anyhow.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 11:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i love the TMI questions. i'll read thru the list for those, because i find TMI stuff way funny. (and yes i usually post an answer)
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I hate the question on here tonight that acts like it's a serious question and then it asks if you like diet coke, dit dr. pepper. BLAH!
    Anonymous

• Lol Anon, I was just thinking the same thing!What a waste of time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• actually you can say or ask anything...what matters the most is the words you use and how you use them!
    What I really don't like seeing is when a mom has a legit reason to ask her question...say for instance it's her first baby and hasn't a clue!....She then gets bashed for it! Causing her to shy away from seeking help.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'd say any question is a good question as long as the asker doesn't know the answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2008