Tell me what a Children Bomb is??

grismelda

Asked by grismelda at 6:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Children bomb? never heard of it. Now i'm curious!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No clue, where did you hear it?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• There are several meanings. You are going to have to provide a context.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You mean like a bath bomb or something? Those fizzy things?
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 7:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I found 'video for children bomb', it has something to do with children in Iraq. The caption next to it says Americans teach Iraqi children to say 'bomb' Iraq. Other then that, I found children of the atomic bomb. Nothing else about 'children bomb'.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It is just what you think it is. It is taken from quotes of the Spiritual and Political leader of the Muslim Brotherhood where in multiple taped conversations he refers to suicide bombers as " the children bombs ". It refers to "the children of Allah" making themselves into human bombs. He makes statements welcoming and praising their use and says they are necessary and helpful. He says "Hitler and the Nazis did a good job of putting the Jews in their place but this time it will be God's people that will be doing it". He is rated the ninth most influential and powerful Muslim in the world with a weekly audience and following of I believe it was 40 million people. He teaches, preaches and condones death and violence in any form possible and he wants Egypt and is in part responsible for the uprisings there. Mr Obama says he should "have a seat at the table" in a new Government there.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 5:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Oh, my stars, goodwitch! That's really scary. Thank you for telling us. I didn't know, either.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• A children bomb is why my GF's nephew is in a mental institution. In Afghanistan, he had to shoot a small child who came running at him with a grenade. It's like the mentally retarded bomb, and geriatric bomb in some ways. Oh those radical muslims....sure are brave aren't they??
    Islam is the only way-according to the MB.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Last week’s horrific bombings at two pet bazaars in Baghdad reacquainted us with the most disturbing type of suicide bomber: the unwitting martyr.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/middle_east/jan-june08/BazaarBombings_02-01.html

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011