Print Facebook messages

I need to have copies of Facebook messages I sent and received to take to the lawyer tomorrow. Previously I cut and pasted. The lawyer said that I need to print it directly from the Facebook. I cannot figure how to do it. I have right click and pushed print nothing happens. I highlighted the messages first.
Thanks for any and all help.
I also have to print off people's walls. I haven't tried that yet. Any and all help will be so appreciated.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 6:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Technology

• Make sure the screen is centered with the FB heading and your message. Then on your keyboard press "Prt scn", which is located (on most keyboards) on the upper right of the keyboard. That will copy the screen as is. Then you open up a paint document and Paste the image onto paint. And Then print from there. You can also use the print button in your Tools option on your browser, but that may not print the FB heading and all.

The Print Screen option is your best bet. However, make sure that you have everything in veiw when you press it. It will only copy what is in the window, nothing that you have to scroll down to see. If this doesn't make sense message me and I can walk you through it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Maybe go to lawyers office and ask him so maybe you and him can figure it out there? I'm not sure? Sorry.....................
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Do not cut and paste... Just "Ctrl P", this way it has the routing on the bottom (usually) and is comply legal/legit and you haven't chaged anything
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You should have a tool bar on your internet that will allow you to print and save
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You are just going to have to print the whole webpage, its a lot of extra unnecessary printing but that way it you can't be accused of changing anything around.
    cms310

Answer by cms310 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011