I am 10dpo and my period will be here in 4 days. Me and my husband have been trying everyday, so i took a couple FRER test and couple clear blue tests, On ALL of them i got very very faint positive. (note i did not use first morning urine.) Should it be darker in the morning?

tammygal12209

Asked by tammygal12209 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. You're supposed to only use first morning urine. But no matter how faint, a positive is a positive. You're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• If you have a positive it doesnt matter how faint your preggers!! Congrats!!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Hey, saw your question and figured I'd stop by... usually a very very faint positive is a positive... I remember when I got pregnant with my son, I called my husband and I told him "I was a little bit pregnant" cause the line was faint

It might not be darker in the morning since you are 4 days from the start of your period that could probably account for the faint positive.
    Randomosity2

Answer by Randomosity2 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• happyCONGRATS!!!

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Thank ya'll so much(:
    tammygal12209

Comment by tammygal12209 (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It should be darker in the morning just wait a couple more days. Good luck!
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011