What is the earliest thing you can remember? Age plus Details

I'll answer this with my answer... and this is going to sound very ... odd..

I remember a nightmare I had at the age of 5 years old and my mom used to babysit...and she had a diaper bag and I took it outside ... opened it up...

And out came pouring a whole lot of gigantic freaking bugs.

So...what do you remember way back when...

Randomosity2

Asked by Randomosity2 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• kindergarten,age 4
    Throwing up digested blood at almost 5. I had a huge peptic ulcer that perforated

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I remember my mom being prego with my brother...I was 3. She was having contractions and my dad didn't believe her and they were arguing about it.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I remember being 2 and going up to kiss a boy on the cheek and him leaning to peck me and biting me instead. I'm still traumatised!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I remember playing in a field with my cousin. I remember it vividly and there is no way I probably should even have this memory. She died when I was 1 and a half yrs old. But I remember playing with her.

Answer by gemgem at 7:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I remember my kindergarten teacher was Mrs. Dollarhyde. I also remember the awesome cookies and milk.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• approx. 15mos old. the memory was triggered by photos and I was able to tell my parents details from the conversation they had during the afternoons events and the picture taking session. we'd gone to the farmers market, my dad was tired, my mom was trying to kill a few shots on her roll of film, he protested having to pose/wrangle me and she bitched him out..... they were shocked/horrified I knew all this.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Age 2. I was locked inside a playhouse by a mean cousin of mine. I was screaming and kicking at the door for hours before somebody figured out I was missing and came out looking for me. I remember being curled up in a ball on the floor while my cousin was looking in the windows laughing at me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I remember being like 6 years old and having the neighbor allowing me to hold her baby, it was a great feeling and I have loved babies ever since.

Answer by older at 7:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I remember the day this boy in my preschool class took off his pants and ran around in his Superman underoos. The teacher was pretty old and couldn't catch him, so it was quite a scene! We were 4 years old.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I was 2 1/2 and I was at daycare. I fell off a pull up bar outside on the playground and broke my nose and got two black eyes. I remember falling, going to the doctor, and that as my eyes healed they turned like 4 different colors.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011