sex positions anyone? I'm kind of lost....

I'm having sex again but was an almost virgin before I had my daughter. All I've tried is mitionary and doggy style (which didn't work out) Does anyone have any pointers on what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• You could lie on your side or back with your leg over him while he's on his side and he can enter you vaginally from behind. You ontop, facing him or facing his feet. Standing and you bent over, you can use a chair to put 1 foot on it. Him sitting on a chair and you sitting on him but not facing him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You might want to do a search for kama sutra positions. Sites will have pix too!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• honestly get urself a kama sutra. it will give u LOTS of ideas, simple variations of stuff that u would normally do and then things that u would never have thought of.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• go to a barnes and nobles, or large chain bookstore and they have books there allllll about sex. the best one i saw was a 365 day book. gave u a dif position for every day of the year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Get some porno and try what they try. lol. Atleast then the positions are demonstrated.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I would agree with the kama sutra. There are games that you 2 can play that helps out in that aspect. I would venture to say that the doggy didn't work because he was probably too rough. I'm sure if you try it again starting a slowly you will find yourself being the one taking charge in the position.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 10:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Just give him what he likes ... Don't say no, that might turn him off. You make up your own postions what ever feel good - the bedroom is your..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• you can go to cosmopolitan.com they always have a sex position of the week. and you could try laying on your back and let him get on-top of you with his back to facing your feet and enter you that way.
    sexyred8106

Answer by sexyred8106 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• There are different variations to the missionary position. Just use your imagination. There is a book I have with many different position, and it's not the Kama Sutra. Send me a message and I can let you know the info on that book.
    catlee2127

Answer by catlee2127 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2008