Is Self Satisfying enough for the Big "O"?? adult content

I have been debating on whether to ask this question for sometime but I have been a bit embarressed to ask but now I don't care and I want to know.
I have been a single parent for 2 1/2 years now and I have not had a man in that time and while I miss the compansion ship I have taken to satisfying myself. I went out and bought a Vibrating Clit Climaxer ( I had to google what I have to tell you the name of it) and while it is good and I am pretty positive that I am reaching the Big "O" where my toes curl, my back arches off the bed, and for a minute all thoughts escape me but when its all over I am still kind of feeling like I got cheated some how. Like it was not as intense as it should have been. I feel satisfied but yet not as I should.
Does anyone else have this problem? Do you think because I am not penterating my self and just using the climaxer that that could be the reason I am left feeling like that?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I penetrate myself and feel like there is no way on earth I am missing anything. I have a magic bullet and pair that with a cyberskin dildo. It is the best thing on the planet! DH does get jealous of it sometimes but then again he doesn't put out so I have to get lovings from myself. Good luck to you and hope you find what you think you are missing.
    Anonymous

• Could be, I def need the penetration but not having someone to actually do it with does take a way from the large part of it.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• That feeling is because there's no person there to enjoy it with. There's no substitution for the real thing!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes, that's probably why you're not feeling 100% satisfied. However, if you aren't seeing anyone, it still beats going out and picking up a stranger for sex ;-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• U need to play with your toy and penetrate yourself while u r doing it!!! Have fun!! I know I always do!!!
    Anonymous

• Buy a toy that penetrates. I did recently and it was 100x better than my clit stimulator. Although I still use that. I've been alone for 5 years and plan on being until my 6 year old is older. Maybe I just can't remember sex and it is better! Goodness only knows.
    Anonymous

• there is nothing like having a man hold u after sex and have his hands all over while having sex...but my experience with penetration and clit stimulation at the same time i dont cum as well as i would if i do them separately but yea u need the penetration at least as your cumming
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• in fact they make dildos that have the climaxer on it
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• most women complain that sex isn't enough for a orgasm, that they need to do what you are doing-

I say enjoy yourself as much as you can, and when it's time a man will come along.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Maybe you should try buying a toy that you can use inside of you...maybe you'd enjoy it more?? I know having the cllit stimulated works for alot of people, but it seems like maybe you are missing something!
    ThreeFates511

Answer by ThreeFates511 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011