Have you ever worried for some of the children of the mothers on here?

It doesn't happen very often but sometimes I really do stay up worrying about some of the children of the mothers on here. I know it's stupid since there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Have you ever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do worry but there is not much I can do, so I usually let go of things I have no control over....

Answer by older at 8:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You can be on CafeMom w/o owning your own computer, and I don't think that the poster was referring to whether they have money or not. I know some very healthy, happy, safe families who have almost no money at all...that was kind of a stereotype to assume that we only need to worry about the poor, as if their quality of life is lesser.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 8:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• can't say that i have..very much..i wonder about their SO's more often. lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Absolutely! I'm amazed that some of these women still have their kids.
    redsoxmom09

Answer by redsoxmom09 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I sometimes get too involved.  When someone says "hey I'm full term, getting ready to have the baby", I cry for them.  Out of joy of course.  Little shits?  Um, can't say that bothers me.  Throwing a child out?  That parents choices are their own, not mine.  I can't make anyones decisions for them so their decisions are on them, not me.  Every single person here could point the finger at someone else and say YOU ARE A BAD MOTHER BECAUSE YOU DO THIS!  Or that, or whatever it maybe.  I try not to do that.  I'm positive there is someone here who can easily point the finger at you and say that they worry about your children. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... I would rather spend my time thinking of more positive things I can do or change concerning my own kids... I couldn't imagine getting wound up over a stranger and their kids
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I don't because I don't feel an emotional connection to anyone on this site, I mean when i was on Maya's Mom I did because I had lots of friends there and discussions with them on a situation we had read about would leave me thinking but here I really have no one to discuss things with so I read and move on and if I see something that I think needs a little intervention I say a little prayer.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 9:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• often..... All too much :( it's why I sometimes stay away for a few days. I get too involved.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• no.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes.and I pray for their kids.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011