• In the Spotlight:

Need info on places to go

Hi ladies. I'm new here in Auburn,California and I want to know how or where can I go or cal since I'm pregnant n have no insurance yet so where can I go for a checkup that's cheap or free around here anywhere??
Thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Google your state and search it's main website for womens' health resources.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Start with you health department. They will let you know if you qualify for medicaid- which since you are pregnant and uninsured you probably do.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I agree with the PP call your health department and they can help get you what you need.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... I am just down the hill from you... PLANNED PARENTHOOD, best bet for free or low cost until your insurance kicks in???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Oh, and here in CA we have Medical not medicaide unless you are elderly or military? If you cannot afford health insurance our state has medical... makes me jealous because we have a co-pay where as that is completely free!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011