WYR facebook or Cafemom?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 7:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in

• ~*Cafe Mom*~.. although FB is only those "I" choose kinda like the metaphor of a private school... I prefer CM which is more like public where you have to learn to co-exist with those you don't like??? I am mature enough to avoid the drama queen, ignore those that always spit vile in their posts, and I simply enjoy meeting NEW PEOPLE instead of the same old like minded people FB tends to have... I don't need a "mini me", I already have and love me!!! Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I do both, but lately I've liked and been on Cafemom more. I prefer FB to keep up with real life friends and family (especially out of state friends/family), but I've been having more fun with CM and the Answers section lately.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Cafemom
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Facebook! I can choose my friends on there and not have to deal with some of the drama of mean people that come through here ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• CafeMom:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am on both. I was on CM first, and I have stayed here, because I have friends here, and I like it. I also like FB. Both places have different things to offer. Most of my family and church family is on FB.

I have never been bothered with drama on either place. I am a GGMA, and I just like to have fun, not drama.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 8:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Facebook. I have an amazingly close knit support system of others with loved ones in the military on FB and NO drama! I check in to CM maybe once a day and I keep FB up all day.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Cafemom
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• CM
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Its a tie. I like my facebook because that's were my family and friends are at. My Cafemom is where all my groups and moms I've met are at.
    s_harden

Answer by s_harden at 10:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

Next question in
Wyr drink milk or choclate milk ?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Need info on places to go