ok plz help me.......

Ok I know you cant tell me if I am pregnant or not but with my daughter this never happened to me..... Ok I missed my period today so I took a test BFN we have been trying to get pregnant since Jan. I am on 3 types of meds thanks to the mirena IUD (my advice never get it) I am taking clomid estrodial and prometirum but just now I went to the bath room and I have been having alot of discharge the past few days and in the discharge was a lil bit of pink. I also got really sick in the car today and that never happens to me I hope I am not wanting it so bad I am making myself feel sick and stuff..... my boobs hurt really bad and I am cramping in my back on my right side. If I was pregnant wouldnt it show up onthe test since I missed my period today has this happened to anyone before I just wanna see if there is any hope I am getting so upset everry month! Thanks for your help and opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah if you missed your period it should definitly show up. good luck! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• GOOD LUCK!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Just curious cause I'm sort in your situation, what happened with the IUD. We've been trying for a while after I had my mirena removed. I am 7 days late, low back pain, some nausea, but no pos. preg test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Some do not get a positive pregnancy test and some others don't get their positive till 2-3 weeks after a missed period. If you really think you are pregnant I would go get a blood test. Good luck.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 6:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well I had so many problem with it I was not ovulating my utrine lining did not build back up like they said it would so I was not able to support a pregnancy. I was just really upset they made it sound like it was a breeze to get pregnant after and never said anything about the problems you could have with getting pregnant all 3 of my friends that have had it are having the same problem Good Luck to you!!! Thank you all for your answers!!
    Anonymous