Who else loved being in labor?

haha! I know its strange, but i absolutely LOVED labor. the pain was bad yeah but knowing my baby is coming, and the feeling of everything i loooveedd it!

I cant wait to get pregnant again.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• More power to you. I think I cried this last time.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I wan happy when I was done, I was happy once my daughter was out and I could see her. But the actual labor was noth somthing I really wanna do again.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You made me laugh just by reading your post.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• LMAO i know its so strange. idk i had a great pregnancy besides being reallllyyy swollen maybe thats why? idk.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yeah, I love my children, I would easily lay down my life for them. But pregnancy and labor sucked both times. I always say that my children are my reward for dealing with that mess.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I loved the pregnancies. Not so much labor.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I loved the labor and it is the one moment I can't wait for my entire pregnancy. I love hearing my baby on the heart monitor and the anticipation of that babies arrival. The pain was horrible with my first, but once I received a inerthical it was all gravy from there. It was a relaxing ride with my second, until doc broke my water, but once I received an inerthical it again was all gravy.

When the doc finally told me I was in labor and there would be a baby shortly my heart melted, one of the great moments is when they start pulling in all their carts and you know the seconds are counting down. I can't wait for May!!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• good luck to you ,but it sounds like ou need pathways
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• pathways?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You are so not strange, I love being pregnant and going though the birth process. Im actually a little sad that were just going to have one more, we already have two 4 yrs and 9 months. First off I love my baby and I being pampered in the hospital by hubby and nurses and then of course being preagnant I love feeling baby kick and just looking pregnant :) and then to top it all off my hubby gets me what ever when ever I want to eat lol. So your not the only one. Im really excited about getting pregnant with our third because the sex of the baby will be a surprise since they will be our last.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011