Sometimes when my bf and i... adult content

are sexually active my vag. gets this nerve jump or heart beat feeling on it. im 11weeks so is that normal?and sometimes my vag. hurts . also is it normal for the bottom side of your abdomen to get a pulling feeling sometimes? (not after intercourse though) just a little worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor, but try not to worry too much. It's probably ok. I'd hold off on the sex until you talk to your doctor too. You can call and ask to talk to a nurse if your appointment is far away. Hope everything's ok.
    redsoxmom09

Answer by redsoxmom09 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yea its normal i get that all the time and i am not preggo
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• The pulling feeling or cramping feeling is very common in pregnancy and is caused by the muscles being stretched out by the growing baby. The vaginal discomfort can be caused by extra blood entering that area caused by pregnancy. As long as it is not itch or uncomfortable you will probably be ok to wait and talk to your dr at your next apt. If you become itchy, or have a lot discharge you may want to make an appointment and get it checked out earlier.

Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011