Pregnant without having sex for a long time? Possible they've got it wrong or must something have happened recently?

I'm on my friends account since she suggested I ask cafemom moms since there will always be someone with similar experiences. I'm 23 and I've got no kids and no significant other. I've been having a chronic stomach upset all the time so I wetn to the doctor and he gave me a pregnancy blood test. I was surprised but said I hadn't had sex for about 5 months. I had a scan and I was apparently 6 weeks along which is weird because I did have a very light period last month. I think they can't get it wrong though. I did go to a party at about the date I'd have conceived but it was a civilised affair, no getting drunk or anything. However I did fall asleep for a long period of time and felt very drowsy. I'm worried something happened then. My head's going wild with things, I never considered it. I had no evidence of it. No nothing. Am I just being stupid? I'm just.. I'm going out of my mind. How am I meant to trust the people I was with? All were close friends or family members. I'm just so confused. I definitely haven't FORGOT having sex like the stupid doctor told me when he basically laughed in my face. I feel so confused and I don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Unless you are 5 months pregnant, which I doubt they would mess up that badly mistaking 5 months for 6 weeks, something happened about a month ago. I'd start by asking questions of the people at that party. Good luck.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Sounds like you were drugged and raped. you may want to let the ob know because it may cause a problem with the baby.
    Anonymous

• pm me, the same think happened when I was in college. Found out I was pregnant, hadn't has sex anywhere near the time of the date of conception. Woke up feeling very drowsy too-

sounds like you were a victim of the date rape drug, and I'd contact the authorities!
    this happened to me so long ago, we didn't know about the drug back then, it was just a rumor back then.

I'm so sorry this happened! PM me if you want, I've been there!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I agree, something may have happened at the party and I would let your Dr know and maybe report it to the police too.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yea i agree with the other moms you should contact the authorities,cause i think it was date rape
    emmasmommy442

Answer by emmasmommy442 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'm so sorry. This must be really hard for you. Obviously the facts don't lie. You are indeed 6 weeks pregnant. Someone got you pregnant. If you fell asleep, how do you know something wasn't dropped in your drink?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Be calm and ask for an Ultrasound to make sure that you aren't really 5 months along. Then start asking questions if you are 6 weeks. i would agree with everyone else that you were slipped a drug. What did you drink, who had access to it, where did you fall asleep and how did you wake up? If you were wearing jeans did they really put them back on you? Just a lot to think about right now. I would definitely call authorities if you find you are 6 wks along.

Good luck, my heart goes out to you.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would ask someone you trust who was at the party if anyone was seen near you after you fell asleep. Or was missing from the party for long periods of time.. I would also make sure with another ultrasound that you are indeed about 6 weeks along. Good luck!
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You don't get pregnant without sperm. Somebody definitely raped you while you slept. Sounds like a "close friend" wanted to be closer.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2011