Daughter is very spoiled!! adult content

my daughter is very spoiled and whenever we go out and she see's a toy she will throw a fit and then i usually get it but sometimes i really dnt wanna or dnt have da money but i feel bad b/c she crys i need help b/c i dont wanna feel like a bad mom wat should i do and her dad gets mad when i do buy her everything im confused !

mykids44

Asked by mykids44 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I agree, don't buy it! You may need to deal with the drama for a while, but if she gets no where from the fits, then I imagine she'll stop. Even then if she doesn't, then you won't be buying things you shouldn't.

good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Dont buy it for her when she throws a fit
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• otherwise when u do, shell learn that she gets what she wants from mommy when she acts this way. its as thought its "ok" to misbehave to her
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• do not do it it will be a never ending viscous cycle
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You need to develop a tougher skin. You are teaching her all the wrong lessons when you give in to her fits.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I agree don't buy it for her when she throws a fit or she will never learn and will be doing that the rest of her life in a way. My kids know the fastest way not to get something is to throw a fit about getting it. It may be tough in the beginning but she will catch on eventually and it will help in the long run.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011