What is the most embarassing thing your kid has done lately? I

just remembered my Kindergarten teacher getting us ready for a visit from a police officer.
She had a printout of things that a officer would have, and one was a note pad. She asked the class what we thought it was for, and I said 'to write tickets on!'

she's still mortified that I said that, thinking that now people will think that she gets tickets! (of course she did- another story)

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh don't even talk to me about embarrassing! I had a mortifying incident today!

My daughter told her entire nursery class that I can play the guitar so when I got there to pick her up this afternoon the teachers basically presented me with a guitar and told me to play to the kids to show them how people play guitars. I thought it was a like fun strumming exercise or something... I don't know what I was thinking but I basically twanged the strings a little... and they just stared at me, sort of like there was something wrong with me.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My daughter was rubbing herself (privates) on the floor in the dentists office. It's a little more challenging to tell her " no" and "stop that", or "only do that in private" when she's special needs.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My 3 year old daughter farted in public.....she turned and looked at me and said "MOMMY I FARTED!!!!" then let out a "HEHEHE" omg i was mortified and hysterically laughing at the same time:)
    cl1998

Answer by cl1998 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Oh, daughter told me that she thought my talent was amazing afterwards and how she'd told her teachers all about it that day. I still don't know where she got the idea from, I don't think I've touched a guitar in my life before today.
    leah_rai

• Stole a $1 stuffed animal keychain from the grocery :( I had to take her back and have her apologize and say what she did wrong. She just turned 4 last month. I know she didn't fully understand what she was doing but hoping this taughter her a lesson.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Pooped on all her clothes. Ew!!!
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• well leah rai, It sounds like you were a good sport, maybe you should think about taking lessons since your daughter thought you were so amazing! good for you!
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2011