Im so sad right now

and i mean my doctors and nurse told me that i should go walk around and try to relax or take a shower but no matter where i go i cant help but be sad.....i know this might sound stupid but shes like a baby to me....i have to put my rat down tomorrow and im so sad i dont want to let her go, ill feel better after they do it probably because shes in pain but right now im hurting inside, i lost one rat then not even 5 months later my puppy died now i have to put this one down its to much for me and im trying to stay relaxed but idk how :'(

*******edit********

well we put her down today, my fiance went with me, atleast i wasnt by myself....we buried her outside my bedroom window so i know shes still near by (it sounds creepy but thats where my own dad wanted to bury her), my dad was sobbing when he was diging out the hole, which made me cry even harder then i already was

thank you for all the nice comments im actually not crying right now so everythings ok

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pets

• I am not sure I am following you. You are upset because your rat needs to be put down?
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Stay busy. Wear my shoes, I had a DD killed, try that for sad, maybe you'll feel a little better. It will pass with time, but keep busy.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yeah pretty much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Hope you feel better soon
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 9:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• hugs

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It doesn't matter if it's a rat' or dog, or cat, or hamster. To me, a pet is part of the family. Completely. And loosing one is always so so hard. I had to put down 2 of my dogs when I was pregnant. Talk about hormonal craziness. I was hysterical over my golden. 14 years with me. My mom STILL isn't over losing him. I send you all my positive thoughts and prayers in this time. I know how hard it is.just keep reminding yourself that you love him/her sooo much, you are willing to let them go. You are freeing him from the pain. And even though you wont be in peace after, he will be.. :'(
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• im sorrysorry

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 4:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I'm sorry! I understand. Last year, both of our rats died within 3 weeks of each other and it was very hard. Don't listen to the ones who are being negative about your being sad for the loss of your pets. Some people treat/consider their pets like family and others could care less about theirs! You sound like a very caring person.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Im sorry, I hope you feel better.

I know your pain, i remember my rat acted like a dog, funny and cute, she had personality. she was loving and caring with my children.

You'll meet again over the rainbow bridge. It will be a happy day then!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm sorry - I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 10:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011