If you could have seen the future with your husband and seen everything he was going to do, cause you etc..Would you have still chose to marry him? Be HONEST.

I love my husband but honestly he has caused WAY too many problems and if i'd seen everything he caused i'd never dated him. My love for him is strong and that's why i'm still with him but I feel like I didn't deserve all of the crap he's caused. You can only take so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm with you. My husband is a great guy but if I could have seen into the future I would have passed.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 12:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would not have marriedhusband no.1 or the current one...If I could have predicted that they change after the first year of mariage!
    I beleave there is nothing wrong with being alone and single....lonliness is a state of mind!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• it does take two to make a thing go right...and its not always one-sided when things go wrong. i wonder if our hubs would say the same, if they could've seen/known that we weren't perfect, either?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• well said - love my hubby - and he helped create the greatest joy of my life - but my gawd man - lighten up
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• if i would've known everything i knew now i definitely would not have married or even dated him!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• There is not another man on this earth that could possibly love and cherish me more than the man I have been married to for almost 24 years.
    I even though the outcome included losing our only child to kidnap and murder (Alpha Dog) would do it all again~

...because it isn't what he did that created my gut wrenching loss.
    It was the choices of five selfish, humans, that became selfish animals.

I now must focus on being grateful for what I do have, a very loving and support husband.
    If I were to focus on what I don't have, that would be selfish of me. Nick is the one that should be thought of first.

That's just my way of coping these days? Maybe it sounds crazy to some, but that's been my life. I have to believe "We" Nick and I are chosen to make a difference in the world. He now lives through me~...so get going Mom!

Nick's Mom
    Susan Markowitz

NicksMomPOMC

Answer by NicksMomPOMC at 12:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• nope because its like i married my f**ked up inlaws also and i despise them, so I wish I would of married someone with better parents that will treat me good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Ooooh, tough question. Some days I think yes, other days no. But our relationship & experiences together is what's made me who I am today and I like me!
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 12:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm such a sap. I wouldn't change a thing. My first marriage didn't work - but it opened my eyes to what I need in a relationship. My next relationship was toxic, but it gave me our son. My second marriage.. My husband.. I adore. I appreciate him even more because of the trials I went through finding the "right" guy. I believe what I went through made me who I am today. I wish I had gotten with my husband sooner, we had a lot of "missed opportunities" and lots of bad timing.. but I love what we have. I really have no complaints.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• hell no i would have ran far far away from him
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 1:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2008