Dyslexia

hi my name is eva and i wanted to ask if there are moms out there who have dyslexia its just i feel like i might be the only one on this website.

emmasmommy442

Asked by emmasmommy442 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Not the only one I am sure. I have very mild dyslexia and have managed to pretty much overcome it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• @kmath thanks it makes me feel better that i'm not alone, i just feel like having this makes people look at me different.
    emmasmommy442

Comment by emmasmommy442 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'm pretty effing lysdexic. Unfortunately, I didn't find this out until I was 16 and had always coped with it myself. I have to be fairly cautious to double, and triple proofread before I post anything.... my early childhood was insanely frustrating, but now its something I think very little about.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• @obbydobbie yea i didn't find out till i was 19 but it is like you said difficult to write or read,is there a group on here about this
    emmasmommy442

Comment by emmasmommy442 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have it and I didn't found out until I was in 7 grade and I also found out I had a learing disalbite too. I don't this get in my way of living my life but i always try harder then others and never give up.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011