Back to Back?!?

Am I the only one who wants to have sex right after you just had sex?Me and my SO just DTD and I wanted to go for round two but of course "he's tired and can't get hard"(TMI)anywho of course my hormones are raging and although it was great I WANT MORE,why can't he go again?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. My SO does this to me all the time. It can be annoying.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I want to because I get turned on sooo much after he finishes.. but usually never does. BUT last night was CRAZY.. we had sex and he came a little and he was so hot for more that we went at it again for awhile and he came a lot! it was sooo fun and hot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have the same problem!! Makes you feel unwanted & its a real mood killer when they do that! Even when I give him oral and get him hard again & offer to be on top he STILL doesn't want to...sometimes I wonder....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• just get a pocket rocket! you won't need him that way.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL SAME HERE, SINCE I HAD MY LIL GIRL I JUST HAVENT BEEN AS INTO IT LOL BUT WHEN I DO HE CANT HANDLE IT MORE THAN ONCE.... MEN... LOL
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2008