I am starting to believe..

I have a horriable marriage!

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You posted the second part while I was posting! If sex (or lack there of) is the issue you and dh need to set aside time for just you. I know whith three kids it has to be hard, but they have to sleep sometime. haha.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Im sorry to hear that OP! I wish you and your DH the best!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Sorry to hear that...I was feeling like that a few years ago but today my marriage is the best it's ever been. If it's worth saving, try to save it but you cannot so it alone. Whatever you do don't stay married for the kids, they will be better off in the long run...I will say a prayer for you because I believe prayer changes things.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 9:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It's only been 7 months. So far, so good. Like every Jewish couple, we literally signed a contract at our wedding. We amended ours to say exactly what is expected of each of us. For instance, he is expected to be the main breadwinner and I'm responsible for keeping the house picked up and having dinner ready when he gets home. I do work outside the home 2 days a week, and we have a plan on those days. We also said that we would always be honest and keep the lines of communication open. We have this motto of us against the world. Our relationship, although filled with lots of love, isn't based solely on that. We each have a responsibility to raise these kids in a healthy environment. If we were to divorce, I think it would be amicable. Unless of course, he cheats. It's not perfect, and we surely forgot some things to add to the contract (like him picking back up the habit of smoking) but so far so good.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my question, how do you feel about yours?
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Well i'm not married but i'm so sorry cause i have sure had my fair share of horrible relationships!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My marriage is great.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Well things get better. Can you talk to him... tell him how you feel in a not so harsh way of course.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• He is a great provider and good husband. It is just we have NO sex life at all. It is NOT us, it is the kids (3) age 10,6, and 2. I don't plan on going anywhere and neither does he. We just need alone time I guess, but it makes me feel bad about myself. For those of you who put he may be cheating.. that I know for a fact he is NOT. He only goes to work 7-3:30 and is home everyday by 4. he doesn't have friends never goes out, ex to his parents and he calls me from there. we just need to reconnect, maybe?
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Sorry you are feeling this way. Mine is wonderful right now... I think all relationships have ups and downs. If you were happy at one time I'm sure you can be happy again. Relations ships take work and people who have been married for years and years I'm sure can tell you it wasn't always a walk in the park. The big thing is don't guve up just cuz the going gets tough. Communication is the biggest thing!! Talk about the problems you are having. They can't be fixed if you don't voice them. If that still doesn't work maybe some therapy is needed. GL! ((hugs))
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011