Can you really show at 9 weeks??????

I swear I woke up and had a belly!!! This is my second and I am only 4'11 110 lbs. so I don't have much of a torso.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I personally think the smaller your body frame is the earlier you will show so yea i think its possible to show at 9 weeks .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yea u show sooner with every pregnancy, i showed right away w/ both of my childern at 3 months i look like alot of my friends at 6 months lol.. Plus u could just be bloated ...
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yes its possible
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• With my second child I tried to keep my pregnancy a secret until the end of the 1st trimester but I showed before I even knew I was pregnant and that just pissed my family off. With my experience the more kids you have the sooner you show. I am on # 3 and I am huge as 5 months.

Good luck with your pregnancy!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i didnt show with my second one until around my 6ish-7 month. i had lost alot of weight right before i got pregnant so that mightve been why. but i see smaller ppl show earlier than others all the time
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• well 110 lbs isn't really small for 4'11". it's pretty average actually. and no you can't show that early because your uterus is still behind your pelvic bone...baby is the size of a raspberry
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes you can show at 9 weeks. I did. Everyone is different though. I am now 4 months and I look like 8 months prego. It is possible.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yes
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 9:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2011