I think i just need some reassurance ....vent

OMG i am so stressed, this is the shorest month of the year and i have so much going on i need that extra week at the end of the month. I got into a car accident on friday (not my fault) had my daughters bday party sat, still cleaning up cuz i strained my whole right leg (from the accident). Right now we only have one car and my hubby needs it for work. My daughter having her tonsils taken out this week, i had to take my cat in the vet they had to run a bunch of test (think he had uti) give him meds and keep himover night cuz i have no car to go pick him up. So thats alot of money there. Plus i have to start packing and move at the end of the month into our new house. My hubby works alot so im kinda here by myself with the 2 kids. And im so stressed right now . I just need maybe some kind words or maybe some reassurance .. I just wanna CRY :(

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Health

• I wish I had something to say that would make things better, but I do understand your stress. I am looking at getting evicted and possibly loosing custody of my dd.
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 9:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Such a rough time, I'm sorry. Try to take each day as it comes and tackle each thing as it happens on that day (aside of the move). If you think about all of it, it'll drive you nuts. Also, it will all be okay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I wish I could help
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011