Did anybody else's DH/SO upset them today??? Grrrrr!

I'm working overnights and I have to go in tomorrow at 9 am for a meeting and then in for work from 10 pm to 6:30 am. My DH called me from work today and told me he'd come home and take care of the kids so I could sleep for awhile. He even said he'd rub my back!! :) But as soon as he walked in the door he informed me he was going to a movie! So he just left now to go to a movie- alone- didn't bother to even ask me. Of course I would have rather slept! :( Anyone else upset tonight?

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• almost daily...that sux. they don't care if we get sleep!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am seperated but, my DH ticked me off about our truck I currently drive last night...
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 9:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Oh Yeah!! "Forgot" the issues I'm having at work with the internet after several conversations about it. And this is the man who can remember the year songs come out and where he was and what he was doing.
    msm67

Answer by msm67 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011