Signs of twins adult content

hello everyone i have a Q. i am 9wks pregnant i gain much weight and i already look pregnant to my mom my Q, is how can u tell if u r having twins my mother keeps saying she really believe i am having twins this is my second pregnancy my first pregnancy was twin byz and she said that mess  she all of us what we was having  her grls that is but is their a way to tell are their signs like hormone levels is Way up there the first time i went to the (hospital) 1000, 3-4 dys later went to doc it was 4,500 should i be shopping for 2 lol

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 9:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There are no "signs" of twin pregnancy. They can tell you when they either hear a second heart beat OR during your first ultrasound.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Your levels can be abnormally high for twin pregnancy, however the levels you described are perfectly normal for a single pregnancy. It's expected for levels to climb thousands in only days. Ultrasound, or two heartbeats on a doppler are the most accurate. It's normal to show very early with second babies as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my first sign of twins was my underwear getting tight at 8 weeks! My dr ddnt hear a second heartbeat ever, one usually rules the other. Ultrasound s what told us at 13 weeks
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 4:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011