CANDIDA Could you have it ?

So my doctor has said i was anemic but didnt kow waht was causeing it ( i dont have heavy periods, i eat right, ect) but he hasnt been able to explain my other odd symptoms, chronic fatigue espically after eating, frequant urination, headaches, reoccuring yeast infections, anxiety, vaginitis for unknow reason, itching, constipation,craving for sweets,
sensitivity to fragrances and/or other chemicals and the list goes on. I started look into my symptoms and discovered to what i beileve is CANDIDA an over growth of yeast in ur gut. Now doctors know about ur stomatch flora but dont really study it. I noticed these symptoms ive had for years got wrose after taking antibiotics. Well antibiotics kill all bacteria in ur gut good and bad. Without the good ones u deveolp overgrowth of yeast. Ive done the spit test, i have cahnged my diet (temp) to avoid sugars and yeast (bread and anything with glutten) and have been take acidophilus and other natural bacterias. And i feel so much better. I just though id share this information with others and if u suffer from these or anyother symptoms i would look into it..

http://www.holistichelp.net/candida.html <--- check out this website and look for urself

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Health

• had it many times
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes I am sure I do. Your symptoms sound exactly like mine and I am such a sugar junkie. I get so sleepy after I eat. I hate that! So you used this website to find the help you needed? Anything else?
    Please let me know! Thanks so much!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011