AGGG . This makes me so mad and crazy !

My brother and I had a great relationship ... He started dating a girl and then we didnt talk as much.. I just figured it was because he was in a new relationship and you know how it is when you want to spend alot of time with someone when you are first in love.

After awhile we realized that his girlfriend is horrible, she tries to control him and she just always acts very rude to anyone around.

They dated for awhile and he broke up with her ( he went out of town for a weekend with our dad and my husband to watch a ball game.... and she actually drove the 4 hours just to "spend time with him") ....

When they broke up things went back to normal, he was able to come see his neice and nephew all the time, watch the games with my husband, and we got close again...

For Christmas we got him a new flat screen and a sectional sofa ( my husband got a big discount through his work) ... A few weeks later he got back together with her and of course we lost contact again.

I finally had it ( and was very hurt) and when I seen them I asked what the deal was ( in so mahy words) ..... she actually said to me " We are not hanging around you people anymore because of how you disrespected me" I asked her what she meant by we disrespected her and she said " because you waited until we broke up before you gave him the new furniture" .... WTH ... I am so mad - mad and her because she is so effin crazy and mad at my brother for being so effin stupid to be in a relationship with her.

I planned on just holding my breah - just hoping he would wake up, but sadly we just found out she is pregnant.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow to sad! Now she will control him with the baby, sorry for you all!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yeah she actually told him that he is going to be a horrible father because he wont marry her yet
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Is he sure the baby is his? I know someone that did this to a guy friend of mine and he never married her because their relationship was so bad (she was very controlling). He found out when the child was 3 that it wasn't his. He is on the birth cert. as the father and the ex-GF told him that she knew the whole time that the baby wasn't his.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I don't understand why they consider you giving him the furniture after they broke up disrespectful. I don't know who came up with this one, but what does that have to do with it? If you did it because you wanted to, that's what matters. I would also tell your brother that you did it for him, not her. I hope he doesn't marry her, just because of a baby. Want to bet it's not his? If they broke up once, it can still happen again.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• BTW, it sounds like she is insecure, he doesn't need that.....she'll want to bee with him with every move he makes.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am sorry your family is going through this but I can relate to this cause Ive been there myself!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• OMG is all I can say....is he positive it's his?? I've seen that trick before.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 8:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I agree with PP
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011