Are these symptoms?

I have been getting very dizzy for the past 3 days occasionally queasy headaches and cramps very high in my stomach and lower back.How do you know if these are symptoms of pregnancy? This would be my 2nd one but with my first my boobs hurt but now my boobs constantly hurt so can't judge by this. I know a missed cycle or test will tell me but just wondering if all these symptoms are normal for pregnancy? I am due to start this wednesday but kinda hoping for a pregnancy...

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure I've heard of anyone having these kinds of signs/symptoms of pregnancy, but everyone is different and can have different ways of their body responding to becoming pregnant. I think your best bet, although you don't want to, is to wait it out and see if you miss a cycle and take a test, like you said. All else fails, so to speak, check with a doctor. Best wishes!
    monkeymamma72

Answer by monkeymamma72 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• it kinda seems like it to me, especially if they're not normal for you to have them. with my second i also had super high body heat especially in the morning
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i had all those same symptoms and i just found out im pregnant! good luck!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i get those crammpy feelins in my tummy all over.. and on my lower back its horrible i feel like an old lady haha. but im 12 weeks now and im hoping there normal also cause they come allll the time.! and as for my boobs i feel like im being pinched in them all over hahaha, im a DD normally i cant wait to see how bigger they get.. NOT haha my back is going to killl. well i hope you are goood luck:)
    bebejizzy

Answer by bebejizzy at 1:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2011