Why do men......

i honestly dont understand somethings.. . why is it that some men sont seem to get that desperate and clingy is not attractive! its like they think we shoudl be impressed with how stupid and clingy they act... i just dont get it.. i make it clear to guys that i want nothing to do with them and they act like if they drive me fuckign nuts i will cave and run to them! ughhhh why are men dumb:-( ive never even dated this boy or anything! and i have my S.O that im with... is he just trying to get his butt beat???

this is mostly a rant lmao

momaholly

Asked by momaholly at 10:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Some guys just really can't believe that you won't want them... and others have this need to "steal" women from other guys.. Maybe its just that one guy? I haven't met alot of men who are like this.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Men can be stupid about things sometimes. I think that being desperate and clingy in a relationship is a real turn-off. I also call that insecurity. It doesn't impress me one bit!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011