How can I rearrange boxes on my public profile?

I know it sounds simple, and I've done it before, but this time it won't work. From my homepage, I got to "view your profile" or whatever it is that it says, then I can see my profile how others see it. I get the "plus sign with arrows" (sorry for the horrible description) that usually lets you move things around, but now it won't let me. Anyone else having this problem? Is there something new I should be doing?

Thanks so much!

monkeymamma72

Asked by monkeymamma72 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Click "view my profile" under your name and pic on your home page. At the top you'll see a drop down asking how you want to view your profile - pick the view you want, and you'll get a new button that says "edit my profile". Click that, and then you can drag the boxes around how you want them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• THANK YOU!!!
    monkeymamma72

Comment by monkeymamma72 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yep, drag and drop.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011