What are the kind of results from the 30 day shread?

I really would like to know!

CanYouHelpMe10

Asked by CanYouHelpMe10 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I tried it and it didn't really work for me. You may be different though! ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have never tried it!
    wifecombs

Answer by wifecombs at 12:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If you do it consistently, then you should see results. I have done this workout, but I like to workout for more than 20 minutes and that's the only thing I don't like about that video ....a warm up and cool down for each 20 minute segment. I prefer Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I lost 25lbs doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and now I am alternating that with No More Trouble Zones. I'm not really trying to lose any weight now, maybe 5lbs, I'm working toward my 6 pack and it's definitely coming. I can already see some definition in my abs. If you do these workout along with watching what you eat, you're sure to lose weight.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i havent tried it..
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 12:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• The only thing the 30 Day Shred did for me was cause my first asthma attack in years (I had it as a child, and haven't had an attack in over 3 years, until I tried the 30 Day Shred for about the 4th time). Something about it almost killed me. It's weird because that's the only intense workout I've done that has caused me that much trouble. I've heard some good things about it, but I doubt I will be trying it again, unless I get desperate for a new workout...again. If you have Netflix, check out some of the workout videos on there (not saying that you shouldn't try the Shred, I'm just suggesting other workouts to switch things up).

Give the Shred a try, see what you think. If you like it, stick with it. Worst case scenario: It doesn't do much for you. Best case, you have a full body transformation.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011