Seeing a new guy. adult content

so I am seeing this new guy. we haven't had sex yet. have talked about it but haven't yet. I have only had sex with one person which is the father of my children. I feel self concious. I have stretch marks now. I don't know what to do..... I know this may be weird for some of you but I am just wondering if anyone else has experinced this and what did you do to feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Just love yourself and don't give a crap if anyone else does or not. If he's not attracted to you the way you are, what are you gonna do? Can't go out and get a new stomach!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i have a c-section scar that i used to be a lil self-conscious about... but i got over it when NOBODY ever even NOTICED it besides me. trust that if he is going to sleep with you he already thinks you're attractive. most men wouldn't even notice something like that and if they did it wouldnt bother them. he knows you have a kid/kids so he probably assumes you have stretch marks... don't worry about it. just enjoy!
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• If he digs ya he won't care ;-)
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 10:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Most guys don't pay attention to things like we do. I had my son when I was 17 and got a few stretch marks and his dad left me and I was self concious but I have had relationships since and none of the guys ever seemed to care. Now I'm engaged and 7 months preg and my guy never says anything about things like that. I know it's hard but try not to worry about those things you need to find someone who wants to be with you for not someone who wouldn't like you because of something like stetch marks. :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had major scars from a surgery a while back and I thought that nobody would ever find me attractive after that. But you know what nobody else cared or really even payed attention to them, I was making a bigger deal of my scars than anyone else ever would or did.

Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• do it in the dark and he wont see them
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011