The mark of the beast, its terrifying and its really close, what do you think about this?

check this out! and tell me what you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA
arent you scared for your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Like they said alright if its in the earrings or a necklace but why in the flesh! we're not animals, so they shouldnt force us! hopefully we have the right to vote against that like we had the right to vote for or against gays marriages in every state.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I like the idea for my 8 year old, but i want it removable when she is 'of age' which I WOULD DECIDE.... interesting, very interesting! and scarery!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 1:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• According to most theories on this it will be injected without our knowledge during routine vaccinations. Wow, who is to say it hasn't already happened?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Bogus bogus! How is that the mark of the beast?? If you believe its the end of times then you shouldnt be afraid or worried for your children. You should be rejoycing that Christ is about to come and protect his children! so calm down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm not worried because our country still protects religious rights. If you don't believe in getting blood transfusions, and you are lying in a hospital dying from need of one, they will not force you to get one. The doctors will care for you until you die, if that is your choice. I don't think the government can force this on everyone... there are some who will absolutely refuse to get a microchip, and that is their right.

That said,  Anyone with a brain can see through it... The people pushing for this chip are playing on our fear and guilt (ie we should "protect our children with one...why wouldn't you?") and they tell us that they can track criminals..which sounds good until the government starts changing who the "bad guy" is.

We have GOT to keep our eyes and minds OPEN.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am sorry but I am fed up with the religous mumbo jumbo in the politcal part, take it were it belongs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If you do not believe in blood transfusions it is true they won't make you have one, but if your minor child needs a blood transfusion and you refuse to sign permission for it, they will go to court, take away your parental rights and force the transfusion on the child "For the child's own good", of course. If this microchip thing were to be passed into law, I can see them doing the same thing,"For the child's own good". They can also do something along the same order with vaccinations, can't they, in certain cases?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yeah maybe they wont force but its kinda ike they are because without that microshit they wont allow us to buy anything not even food, its messed up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well it sounds like the end of the world, but you know, people have been predicting the end of the world and the mark of the beast ever since Jesus walked the earth. They claimed that the Social Security number was going to be the mark of the beast, then they claimed the UPS bars were the beginning of the mark of the beast... I wouldn't get too worried about it yet. After all if it's coming, it's coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• isn't it supposed to mean the end and all and then the rapture or whatever you believe in? so why be worried? if it's supposed to happen... well... pfft it's supposed to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008