Anybody tried or heard of medical records online (working from home) for $250.00 to start the program?

You type the medical records from the doctors in a timely matter. If you have heard of this, what is the web site? Thank you for any info.

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 11:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• I think it's a scam. I wouldn't do it.
    redsoxmom09

Answer by redsoxmom09 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Wouldn't waste my time or money anything that sounds to good to be true usual is !
    lisab122063

Answer by lisab122063 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Unfortunately, most of those are scams. You should NEVER have to pay for a "Job" Most Business however do require a start up cost. If you're looking to work from home but aren't quite sure what to look out for, our Team has come up with free training videos on what to look out for. Visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It's called a medical transcriptionist and you have to go to school to do that.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• As medical offices move to electronic records, medical transcription and medical coding and billing, will no longer be necessary

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That doesn't sound legit I wouldn't do it unless I checked it out thoroughly through better business bureau but you can go on google
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It's medical transcription. My mother used to do it a while back and the doctors she worked for went to an automated system that phased the actual transcriptionists out. That's a lot of money to dish out so I would definitely do you research!!!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No job charges you to start with them. If they do, it's a scam. Stay away from this one, it's a scam.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sounds like a scam, even though Medical Transcription is growing and the responabilities are getting bigger, it doe snot cost money to "start up" overnight.

You need to go to school or training. You can find more infomration on schools on HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011