Breast Cancer Ribbon question

If I were doing something and wanted to raise money for breast cancer awareness, could I make my own type of Pink Ribbon or does the Pink ribbon always stay the same?
I would of course keep it the same pink but i'm talking about the style. Like for a logo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• theres natural ways to heal breast cancer i had a friend who had it and went here www.gerson.org and she was okay i think you can change it as long as its pink
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My mother in law is recovering from Breast Cancer but we helped her raise money cause her insurance would not cover her radiation. We sold lotion sets and tied a pink ribbon around the bottles. I personally don't think it matters as long as they are pink and people know what it stands for. Good luck!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2008