A ? for bisexual or bicurious women? and all other w opinions tht can relate.

I love having all aspects of a relationship w a woman. I prefer to do everything (kiss, cuddle, live with) with a woman except have sex, i like sex w a man. Is this wierd? Anyone know y this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• ttcNOPE   ONLY MEN lol      To eac tier own though.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It is not wierd sexuality is not black or white. It is like the light spectrium you may just be more along the lines of 75% straight. Not fully bisexual but not fully straight.
    Anonymous

• You are perfectly perfect in your thought if that is what you want!
    funnymommy71

Answer by funnymommy71 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I jus dont understand y im so emotionally attracted to women and not men but more sexually attracted to men... Idk its confusing...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am alot the same way.. I love kissing, cuddling and being with women.. But I prefer sex with a man. I ended up getting the best of both worlds by having a Fiance who is ok with me having a Gf. (I just haven't found a Gf who is ok with me being with a guy... lol) I think it is completely normal to "love as thou wilt"
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Its not weird. It sounds like you seek in a relationship the kind of emotional respose women tend to give- thoughtful, nurturing, etc. But sexually you want what a man can give.

Look for more feminine men, They exist. As a bi oman myself I finally have a relationship with everything I want. Hes sensitive and sweet, but doesnt take crap. He is the perfect balance for me. Before I always had a relationship but would stray for the other sex to fulfill what I wast getting.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Um, that's tricky. I would suggest a polyamorous relationship with a woman that is also sexually interested in men, and a man who is not big into affectionate displays like cuddling, I guess. If you are in a relationship with a woman can you enjoy sexuality with her, but also want a man, or you can't be sexual with a woman at all? If it is that second one, then I don't know, get sister wives in a polygamist relationship who also like to kiss? lol I don't know. Do you hate being cuddly/kissy with a man?
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am the same way as well i have a fiance but he refuses to go down he says its gross so with me i love to kiss and lay with a girl hold their hands and flirt i used to have a girl on the side but i cant go down either im kind of like grossed out i guess hahah but i mean i guess thats just the way it is...lol

2 each their own HUH?
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Not to be crude, but if it is just the sex you prefer with a man, why not try incorporating strap-ons into lesbian sex? What is it about the sex with a man that is better than sex with a woman?
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Elwalters77- thts actually good idea, its mostly tht i hate being fingered and only like to be ate out about half the time. Ill try tht w my gf soon. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2011