My son was born with blonde hair but in the light it shines orange. sometimes it lookes completely blonde and others it gets an orange shine. Is his hair going to be blonde or ginger???

T.Thompson

Asked by T.Thompson at 11:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• His hair might end up being strawberry blonde.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It could end up brown, you just never know. My son started out with blond with orange in it and then it turned orange, not red, orange. Now it is a light brown color.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• who knows? only time will tell, but it's fun trying to guess. Strawberry blonde does sound very likely though
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would agree with the strawberry blonde suggestion but i could be wrong my family thought i would be white Blonde and by the time i was Ten that white blonde hair was Dark brown
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 12:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You just never know until the child gets older what color hair they may have. My sister was born with red hair and it turned blonde, my dad was born with blonde hair and it turned dark brown, and my daughter was born with black hair and it turned dirty blonde. Your guess is probably as good as everybody elses.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I was born with blonde, almost white, hair and it turned dark brown around age 5 or so. You won't know for sure until he gets older.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011