What would u do for Valentines Day if you where all alone?

OK don't say it's just another day or nothing. My fiance and I won't be together for Vday and I will be sitting home by myself. We live in different states for right now. Is there anything a woman can do for fun by herself for that special day? Don't say shop Pure Romance! lol I love Vday so I want to do something. Maybe if anyone knows a way to send soldiers Vday ecards that would be fun. thanks so much

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 11:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• Since my boyfriend died last year I am, going to stay home and do homework, or play frontierville lol
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• That is so sad. I am sorry. I signed up for frontierville a long time ago and never got the hang of it. i have tons of people inviting me to it all the time. i love superpokepets.com and birdland.
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Go to visit good friends say in hawaii.
    lisab122063

Answer by lisab122063 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• sorry you won't get to spend vday with you fiance. are you able to take a little mini vacation or visit friends somewhere far away?
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My best friend and I have this tradition of buying each other a silly vday gift if we didn't have someone else to give us one. I'm married now but she is single this year so she will be getting one from me in the mail since I can't give it to her in person anymore. Go visit friends , spoil yourselves a little maybe.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Could you "SKYPE" eachother? it is free....my daughter has a bf 8 states away and they write in a journal and send it back and forth.
    if you have to be all alone maybe you could volunteer at a soup kitchen? or maybe go to a bath and body place, get some nice things to pamper yourself with, go home and take a bubble bath and have him on speaker phone with candles and soft music...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• well i dont have any $ right know so i dont know yet what is going to happen but im not getting my hopes up
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• the same as any other day when i am not with him
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 6:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• lol i said don't say it's just another day (see above)
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011