My baby makes me pee my pants.

I am 27 weeks pregnant and my baby kicks on my bladder so hard that I instantly urinate myself before I even can feel the urge to run to the bathroom.

I am sleeping on towels :( Anyone ever suffer from this?

Can you give me advice as to what I can do to end this or reduce it?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i get it but not as bad .. i guess tjust try to go even when you dont feel you have to youknow
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Maybe try and get the baby to shift positions by doing some getle sttetches.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Every time I go running/play soccer, and I have to accept the fact I will pee through my pants.

Last pregnancy I actually peed all over the bed... I thought my water broke, and went to get checked... No.. I had just peed.

Kegels? Wear pads? That sucks. I can laugh about it because it happens to me..but it sucks.. at least it only happens to me when I'm running...
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008