Best relaxing Christmas gift for soldier? Or any kind of gift for a soldier?

My husband will be coming home for two weeks for Christmas and then he has to go back to basic training...so while he's home, I want him to relax and enjoy himself. I know he'll only be able to use it for a week or so, but when he leaves again, he will be back home in April and I'm sure he will need relaxed then as well.

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 1:09 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• id take him to get a full body massage and then just liek a day of nothing you know no phone no people just relax ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my husband would laugh if i told him i got him a massage for christmas... probably just some good quality family time, with aslittle fighting between the two of you as possible. Make sure you guys have some alone time without any kids, and that he gets some special time with each kid if you've got more than one. Welcome to the military life!!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• And video games. I know that is the last thing YOU probably want. But I think it helps the guys unplug. When hubby was in the ARMY all the guys did was play video games. But Crysatl1124 is right time together is key too!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 9:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my husband loves his I touch...cool games ..music...movies etc etc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• honeslty he will just be happy being home and with the fam. just don't plan a crap load of things for him to do while home.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 12:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008