I dont know what to do ne more...Ladies.Plz Help

i am 3 months && 1 day lol ive been stressing so much! Its li cant stand my fiance like i cant even be around him but i love him so much. When im at work i think about him all the time and i cant wait to come home and see each other. But....He makes me so mad to a point where i want to just ahhh i dont know i cry alot and IM SO SCARED people tell me im going to hurt the baby. im so scared because i dont want to lose the baby. i want the baby so much im so escited this is my first pregnany..well our first pregnancy and we both really want the baby. I just dont know everytime we argue i start cramping and it hurts i used to cramp alot and my OBGYN said everything was good, the baby was good. He said most pregnancys first 3 months have to do with cramping. So n e ways do you think i am going to lose the baby if i keep stressing. i think about dumb stuff all the time i think its cause im so scared and want this baby sooooooo bad. Help Ladies what do you think???

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Stressing is not good but I don't think it will cause you to loose the little one. If that were the case I would have lost all of my little ones.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ohhh thanks that makes me feel better && i know im trying to just not let everything get to me. everyone keeps saying its just my prego hormones...
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think you need to take a breath. Stress is not good for you or your baby. Your hormones are going nuts right now, and both you and your fiance need to remember that when you start fighting. It might be a good idea for you to go in separate rooms for a "time out" till you are both calmer. Cramping is a normal part of early pregnancy... but if you have cramping and spotting go to your doctors or an emergency room right away. Good luck! I hope this helps.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I dont spot so thats a good thing but what scares me is when my sis had a miscarriage she thought everything was ok and she was stressing and always crying so thats what im so scared of lets just pray that everything is ok.
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ok mamma take a deep breath. If the Dr says everything is ok then it is. I had cramping due to stress too with both of my kids and they came out fine. And part of the reason why is because of your hormones right now, it can get annoying at times I know, when your feeling stressed take a deep breath and walk away from the situation for a min if you can. Stress is not that great for the baby but if the baby is healthy it should be fine, and every mother thinks at some point something is wrong expecially if its their first. I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 3 year old and am about 15 weeks and on top of that my hubby works nights so I am on my own a lot so I know how you feel. Good luck and the baby will be fine, congrats by the way.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Oh and if stress did cause women to lose the baby a lot I would have lost both of mine and this one I'm carrying now.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• thanks for the answers girls. :) you guys made me feel wayyyyyy better
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• you're just experiencing the lovely hormonal mood swings associated with pregnancy. i don't mean to devalue any reason you might be mad at your fiance, but consider the possibility that your hormones are causing you to over react to small things. i remember having one of the worst fights of our marriage with my husband at a movie thater because he ate too much cheese from the nachos. just take a breather when you feel like that. sometimes it helps to take yourself out of the stressful situation by walking away. this gives you an opportunity to calm down, gather your thoughts, and assess the seriousness of the situation. when i thought i was being hormonal, i would literally have to take a step back and check if i was being logical and reasonable.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• wow...thats crazy lol your poor husband haha but thanks i thought it had to be the hormones...
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Hormones are your worst enemy when preggo lol. I HATED everything about my dh when he was around. This was with baby #3. I hated the way he smelled, the way he talked, heck I hated listening to him breath lol. But when he was gone.. Boy did I miss him.

As far as the stress goes, no, stress is NOT good... will you lose your baby? I highly doubt it.

Just breath and try to make it through each day. Just day by day.

GL.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011