Periods......TMI!! adult content

I cant wear tampons right, because I, well, honestly it just hurts, I have a yeast infection, and I guess i was scratching so hard, that i cut myself..and so it reallly hurts to wear a tampon, but whatever thats not my problem - my problem is, everytime i sit, blood seems to like run down to my ass - and doesnt even land on my pad! it goes straight to my panties. and i am wearing the huge pads, the over night ones! if i am standing its fine..but not sitting, and my periods are extrememly heavy. what the heck can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• i have a solution for that message me and ill tell ya its a lil TMI as well lol
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That's weird for sure. Maybe you scratched so hard that you cut yourself in a way that is causing the blood to run that way. Not much you can do. Just wear underwear that is nothing fancy. Sorry :-(
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011