Worried, dont want to lose him.

My husband has trained martail arts for 6 yrs n he has a chance to go to the UFC. Iam over weight nd jus not pretty. I have noticed that all the UFC fighters have like sexy, skinny, big boobs, no strecth marks jus really pretty girls. Iam scared that once he gets big or whatever that there will b girls like that all over hhim tryin to get him and im scared. i kno that they say if he truly loves me he will stay with me but, i even say if i was a guy i wld not be with me. Not only that but im a bitch sometimes and iam tryin to change but its hard and im afraid he will find someone that will treat him like a king and jus do everything for him. someone that will appreciate him more. I Mean i do but a lot of times i get mad over lil things and i blow up and when i do i jus dnt care and i have to have the last word. I jus dont want him to get big and leave me, im scared.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 1:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• What do you bring to the table in the relationship? Stability, love, family? It's not all about him. If you are really, really worried, work to get fit and be a better you. Forget pretty. If you are healthy and your mindset is positive, healthy and strong, that is worth it's weight over boobs, pretty face, long hair, tight bod. Be you but don't feel sorry for yourself. be even better....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• if he left you for another girl. baby girl you wouldnt need him. but hes not going to leave you your the one thats been there for him,
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• thank u
    Mrs.Ferri

Comment by Mrs.Ferri (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i really think you should let him try the UFC fights because if you fight him on it he might just push you more away and go for it and end up cheating on you because "you dont under stand him" but if you think youre a bitch and blah then try and change you to be happier for you and him. and in all honesty those hoes only want the money and fame they wont take care of him like you do. they want to be taken care of. im sure if those woman were to be asked to cook him dinner or do his laundry they would look him up and down and say "do i look like your mama" i dont think you have anything to worry about. just hang in there.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 1:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• here's the thing ..if he loves you, he has to love you for yourself, not for your boobs, lack of stretch marks, etc...years ago I dated a guy in a pretty big rock band. He was gone a lot and had lots of girls coming on to him all the time. I was a cute girl, but short, dark haired and a little meaty, lol..not fat, but not razor thin like the half naked girls that would throw themselves at him. He could have dated a model, but he loved me. I was bitchy too, lol..but he loved me. We were together for 5 years until a stupid fight (my immaturity) broke us up. I am still friends with him today, and now he dates trashy bimbos for their looks because he said he will never LOVE another girl like he did me. So if he loves you, it wont matter about the other girls...you need to have more confidence in the girl he loves NOW, god luck and enjoy the ride
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i think your first issue is yourself. Why are you bringing yourself down so much??? He's with you isn't he??? There must be something he likes. But you need a make over and not physically, you need to get a boost of self esteem. Remember people see you how you see yourself. Show some confidence honey, don't say things like you wouldn't be with you!! That's just degrading yourself. We all have flaws and those women you talked about are half fake anyway. It may sound like rubbish, but its true. If you treat yourself great so will others.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well you first have to accept yourself and have confidance before he will accept you and by saying you know you have a issue is a good start. Try talking to him but not menting other skinny women just how you feel about him leaving.
    And just know men will be Men if there is a pretty skinny sexy women they will look that's just life BUT it another thing if they cheat and act on that....so hang in there keep your chen up and work on yourself and make him want you and keep him happy...im a full figured women with a slim husband and I love myself but trying to loose for myself, NOT to keep him we as women have to live and love ourselves first....my man was caught looking and talking to another women at work and I found out about it and kicked him out but he came back and apoligized and said it was nothing (im not stupid) if I hadn't found the text he would have cheated even though were happy at home hes just a man. love yourself
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011