Ahhh is my mom racist or just mean??

okay so im Hispanic(LATINO..whatever u wana call it) and my fiance is black..were expecting...my mom rolls her eyes when he walks in she rolls her eyes when we play games and he wants to play she like doesnt say n e thing when my dad invites us two to tag along with them and let me just say he has never ever said or done anything to her. I know before she used to be like oh no like she didnt want to be around black people it makes me so mad my sister has a baby with a black guy there together but when my mom found out she said she didnt want n e thing to do with the baby now shes all over the baby and cant not be around her she always talks about her and wants her BTW my niece doesnt look blacj but im getting fustrated maybe it cuase he doesnt have a job but we just moved here like a month ago from Houston which is like 4 hours away hes been trying and she knows even like McDonalds and stuff like this what do you guys think??

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Bless your heart,maybe you ought to speak to your sister ?

Maybe, she knows more than "you think she does".?

If she has a black child, then it is not about color ?

Here for you , if you need a friend, come to my profile.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Maybe she just doesn't like him (his personality and how he presents himself)? Maybe she's just being a mom - no one is good enough?
    ShanAtoZ

Answer by ShanAtoZ at 3:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sometimes people are just mean or weird I had a "friend" she is from guatemala she has very pale skin she was always talking about how her father was from spain and that mexican people especially men gave her hives so she could not possibly date or sleep with any mexican guy, a year later she call me invites me to dinner at her place and I meet her new BF who surprise the guy was mexican (liar she was telling me he was italian LOL and the first thing he said to me was im from mexico and you?). I m not longer her friend because she is just crazy now the people who she cant deal with are black
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011