Whats the funniest thing your toddler has said??

We have a cat that when she does the dirty deed in the litter box, it smells like something crawled up her butt and decided to stay there and die!!! Well I would say "that cat stinks!!!
And a few other words that describe it, although its under my breath. The other night I hear the littler box come on (self-cleaning) and my daughter comes running out and her hand is on her nose and telling us quite seriously "kitty stinky!!!" DH and I thought we were gonna wet our pants, and she couldn't figure out why we were laughing so she put her hands on her hips and stares at us and points to the cat coming out out and says "stinky"
Made us laugh all the harder!!!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Dd is always saying something that makes us laugh, its hard to remember it all. The funniest thing this past weekend was when she, dh and I hwere watching tv. A commercial came on and it was showing different animals. Dd LOVES animals. First it was a cat and she said"That's a cat!" Then it was a dog and she said "That's a dog!" Then it was a chiwawa and she said"That's a pig!" Dh and I like you and your dh just about wet ourselves. I could easily see why she thought t looked like a pig because they have hardly and hair, their ears flap over like a pig and this particular one had a nose that looked very much like a pig's snout!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• MOMMY I GOT HAIR!! this was in the middle of a crowded mcdonalds I was about to pmsl and at the same time I was horrified because the "hair" belonged to a gentleman. I gave the hair back with a big apology and offer to pay for the hair dresser or cleaner of the wig lucky for me the wife was rofl and told me he needs to stop using that thing I hate it,don't worry about it. I took my DD and got out as quick as I could before I pmsl.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My step daughter told her preschool teacher that her dad was arrested for going to Walmart naked. LOL Rest assured, my husband has never gone to walmart naked nor been arrested. Kids....can live with 'em...can't eat 'em.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 8:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2011