What's the most recent grown up movie you've seen?

I realized we own more kid movies than grown up movies. Only 3 scary movies in the entire collection...four if you count Coraline.

In theaters...I saw Green Hornet with hubby and Burlesque with a friend...but anything before that...I can't seem to remember. We purchased RED and enjoyed the grown up relaxation lol...but now I want to start owning grown up movies again lol.

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 2:18 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• RED. We went as a family to see it.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• watched Salt last night.

went to see "the mechanic" at the movies a couple nights ago....pretty good!!

FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• "Let the Right One In" was the last "me" movie I saw. Right now, I have "Session 9" sitting on my cabinet, waiting for me to find 2 hours to watch.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Black Swan
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• oh i wanna see Black Swan!! we just watched The Town and Case 39. the town was slow to start but good towards the middle and the end. Case 39 was good, kinda freaky! but i have Shrek the Final Chapter coming from Netflix tomorrow lol! i know what you mean about the kids movies!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Little Fockers
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We just watched a documentary on netflix called..."Exit Through the Gift Shop". I think all young artists should see it.

I can't remember what the last grown up movie we saw in the theater was. I am thinking one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• green hornet :) was good even the guy who play kato was cool it can't been as cool as Bruce Lee, but a little bit close
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I don't know the last grown up movie I have seen in the theater! As for owning, I think my son and I are neck and neck in that department.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I watched the movie "8: The Mormon Proposition" 
      It was very interesting!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2011