Twilight saga

Do you know that the idea of bella having a baby with edward comes from a demon? how likely would that change the way you see this love story?

gou18

Asked by gou18 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Doesn't matter. Hate the movies, hate the story. Seen and read way better love stories than that rubbish.
    ShanAtoZ

Answer by ShanAtoZ at 2:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• the woman who wrote the books is a devout Mormon, if she is ok with it, so am I. I hate that stupid story anyway...my husband is the Twitard in this house, lol
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am a Christian and very strong in my faith. I also have read better books, and I don't like the movies (I've only seen the first, and didn't care for it enough to not keep watching). However - I did enjoy the books - I read them with my teenage daughter, who also liked them.

It's an imaginary book and it hits on the classic man v/s man, man v/s society, and man v/s himself themes, as well as the whole coming into your own message. Oh, and by the way, I found 1) That Edward refused to turn her because he wasn't sure that being a vampire hadn't condemned him, and he didn't want to risk her immortal soul and her relationship with God, and 2) That Edward refused to have premarital sex with her because it was a violation of the 10 commandments (because of being a vampire, over the yrs he'd lied, stolen, and killed, and regretted it, but wasn't doing this one to be refreshing and positive in teen lit.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2011