Cheating friend....

Okay so my hubby and I got in a fight so I went and meet my friend Caraline at a high school she said that her other friend needed to talk too and was meeting us there I was fine so we drove around the school to his car she said his was personal so if I could wait 5 minutes well next thing I know I look over to his car and their making out...... I was pissed if he really had personal issues fine but seemed fine to me. Would you tell her hubby what you saw?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 2:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• you met your friend ater a fight with your hubby and caught her cheating on her hubby with another guy? Not your husband, right? If this is the case tell your friend she needs to come clean with her husband, or you will. No one deserves to be cheated on
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No way!! I'll stay out of it and ask my friend to keep me out in those cases no good deed goes unpunished, lets say you talk next thing you know they fight about it.... 2 weeks later they are back together and you are the noisy b who has no life so she has to make things up to mess with someone else's or you are so interested in her hubby that you are trying to break them up.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Honestly I would just pretend I didn't see it and drop her a a friend.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sounds like she either had plans to meet her lover, and you interrupted it when you asked to meet her and she couldn't bring herself to cancel it, or when you asked to meet her she decided that this was a good chance to use you as a cover for what she was doing.

I'm thinking it sounds like she was going to meet him, you called, and she decided you were a good excuse. I would tell her what you saw, tell her that what she does is her business, but that you don't want to be a part of it, and that you don't want to be used as a cover for whatever she's doing.

Then I would cool the friendship, because she's going to be using you as an excuse, whether you know it or not. Even if she says it's over, I would be very careful - because you don't want to get caught up in that, and you don't want your dh to think you BOTH are out doing this sort of thing, when/if she gets caught, kwim?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Slutty friend!! You asked to me her, to help you with YOUR problem, but she coudn't be bothered canceling her booty call, so she she met BOTH of you at the same time??? What a loser......drop this so-called "friend"....who knows, she might have her sights set on YOUR husband next....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I confronted her about it and she denied the whole thing it's like really I've made out in a car I know what it looks like. Plus she said she didn't see me leave you'd think she'd seen me get out of her car if she was actually just talking and yeah ugh stupid girls
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011