I feel so stupid asking this. But I can't tell the difference between pee and discharge. adult content

I use pantyliners and change my underwear like a thousand times a day, because most of the time it's moist, sometimes even wet down there (without being horny). I drink a lot of water during the dau, so my pee is isn;t very dark or smelly. I can't tell the difference between light discharge from my vagina or pee. Is this normal? I'm afraid I could have intontinence.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• It is totally normal, its all part of the continuous cycle of the reproductive system. If you have incontinence, then most likely you will have some pee come out when you laugh or sneeze....that can be normal after having a baby due to weak muscles down there. Also when you get older that happens depending on how many kids you popped out and you'll know it for sure because you will basically pee ALL over yourself if you don't make it to the bathroom FAST.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Discharge should be thicker in texture..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 3:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2011