What did you do when..

your water broke?
who was there with you?
who did you call first?
who drove you to the hospital?
what did you grab before you left your house?

lol im bored and i havent read anything like this since ive been on cafemom so share if you like:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• haha, with my oldest, my water broke in the dr's office, he gave me a maxi pad the size of a crib mattress and told me to go home and meet him at the hospital at 5, it was noon! And I had to go get gas!!! Then picked husband, paid rent, got my stuff and went to the hospital, dr was right to wait, son didnt show up until 10:43 the next morning! With my twins, my daughter broke her water, and it barely gushed, then my son plugged her leak up so the stupid nurse didnt believe me! They were born 12 hours later
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• well my labor was induced...its a kida funny story. my best friend was there and so was my babys daddy parents oh and my boyfriend at the time and brother...then when it came closer it felt like the whole world was there lol but anyways. after everyone lays down to sleep (my best friend and baby daddys mom) my water breaks, my best friend says shelly you got to be kidding me. i said im sorry LOL.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 5:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My water never broke. With both kids I had to be induced. With my daughter I was given petocin and she was born about 12 hours later. With my son I was on petocin for 4 days until the ob broke my water. He didn't want to come out.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It was 2am when I had my oldest. Me and hubby were barely awake ourselves, but the lil one woudn't wait! I had a bag packed, so that was easy. I couldn't call anyone till it was over, cuz it went really quickly!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• my water always broke in the hospital.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011